Terms and Conditions
This is a free webshow series, but any future payments for further or advanced training or products/services bought will be by credit/debit card via our payment processor(s) such as PayPal and all payments will be due immediately prior to product download, access to relevant members areas, working with me or live events.
If you are ever unhappy with anything to do with the website, the webshows or anything you have downloaded or purchased, just get in touch with me personally and I’ll do everything in my power to resolve it for you straight away. I want a happy life and I want you to have a happy life too!
That’s the top and bottom line of it, but if you’d like lots more detail, please see below.
Terms and Conditions – Detail
The term ‘Dave’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 11 St.Georges Court, Semington, Trowbridge BA14 6GA (UK). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.